Saturday

YORUBA ACTOR AYO BADMUS WAS MERCILESSLY BEATEN ON SALLAH DAY.

Actor Ayo Badmus narrated exactly what had happened to him on that unfortunate day during (Eid-El-Kabir)  Sallah holidays. I was beaten and almost killed by the nuisance  guarding the Chairman of Oshodi L.G.A. My wife, my brother and I myself went to pay courtesy to my boss,

Tunde Kelani on the faithful (Eid-El-Kabir) Sallah day. When we got there, I went round to greet people and when I got to where the Oshodi L.G.A Chairman sat with is brother, I wanted to shake him when his brother said I ought to have prostrated.I didn’t reply him even when he started insulting me, saying actors you are stupid and useless. I made to leave when suddenly, I saw a group of guys,up to  twenty  pounced on me and started beating me up mercilessly .They broke bottles on my head, kicked me and almost killed me if not for my wife, brother and other people who came to my rescue.I’ve done a lot for the Lagos State Government even without being paid. Am not accustomed to be treated in such a manner like a criminal?  What the Chairman of Oshodi Local Government and his brother did was wrong. They are public servants and should be polite. I never met them before in my life. Neither did I involve myself in any kind of politics. That day was the first time, I set my eyes on them. They probably felt intimidated by my presence and  the way people around hailed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment