Friday

Yoruba Actress Doris Simeone,boasted she can nude when it comes to acting.


Actress Doris Simeone is surely not new non kid in acting business at all.She was Married to a top notched movie director, Daniel Adenimokan, this light skinned wife and mother has come through the ranks in the game now

If you think she must have given Daniel a tough time before surrendering her heart and love to him, then, you must read this, the first time I saw him, I saw him as the normal play born.
Doris came into the movie industry in late 90’s, where she acted in one of the episodes of Wale Adenuga’s Papa Ajasco and Company as Papa Ajasco’s secretary, this Edo State born actress Okpella, is a beautiful lady to stare at always whenever such opportunity is grant.
Doris has acted in numerous movies both in the Yoruba genre, where she holds sway, and the English genre, where she is also well known.
Doris,met her fine-hubby on a movie set, once said, ‘We met on a movie set. It was his first produced and directed film titled Omo Jaiye Jaiye. We became friends thereafter, because I loved the way he worked and interacted with his actors while on set. He doesn’t make them feel scared, I saw all these in him and I felt he was a serious minded person to be with. I decided later we start working things together,However the rest is now history.
“I never knew it would go this far, I only just zeroed my mind and decided that whatever comes out of it, I toke that way ahead. But I liked him when I first saw him; I am not a secondary school girl that will say, ‘I will think about it,’ she said with a meek grin.”
But when she was told to define who a good actor was, she said, “a good actor should be able to play any character given to him or her; a mad man, prostitute, mother, young, old, anything. That is my definition of a good actor.”
She is not only into the make-believe profession, but also involved in fashion and hair doing business. She featured in Ope Banwo’s Dagrin biopic movie, Ghetto Dreams, which was directed by her hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment