Friday

Iyabo Ojo in pimping allegation.

Firmstar Iyabo Ojo controversial is in the news again due to what we gathered that she has form a new social clique named Pink Ladies.
Iyabo ojo few months ago,reacting to the pimping allegations.Am not bring girls together because I want to pimp them,But I bring them together because I want to help them stand on their feet.
They are the new set of young ladies who make parties tick these days.
Infact no party seems complete without the presence of these ladies as they seem to be dominating the Lagos social scene.They are young,social,educated and famous.
And They also possess a kind of beauty and style that facinated people’s when they step out into any place .
As the name of this Pink Ladies group connotes always attend parties wearing Pink accessories to symbolize their social group.
According to Iyabo Ojo, It actually started like a joke in March 2011 when I was trying to prepare my daughter’s 10th years birthday.
A social group with about 50 members from all walks of life was founded in March 2011.
It started with me asking few of my friends like Fadeke Momoh,Seun James,Morenike Dada and Monalisa on a conference chat on what colour to pick for the party.In the course of doing that,I tried to ping them but they didn’t get my messages so I thought I could create a group for us rather than rely on the conference chat.
Frankly speaking we decided on Pink for my daughter’s birthday,we decided to name the group Sexy Pink Ladies.
We have businesswomen actresses,and those in the corporate world members.In fact quite a lot of peole in London,America and Canada are members of the group and it is no longer a Nigerian thing,it has gone international.
This is a group with high focus.We have our priorities.We assisted ourselves financially,emotionally e.t.c When one of us is having a party we rally round her and help to make it successful.Beyond parties,we allot help to each other in numerious ways and we have already initiated an NGO to support the needy but we can’t hide the fact that it is a social group that loves to stand out at any party.Stated Iyabo Ojo.


No comments:

Post a Comment