Monday

I looked out to sign more hip hop Artist stated Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare

We happily update you with this new scinairo, about our Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare who just built a production company called simline Record,for the youth hip hop musician to help them to utilize their talent and make them become influential. The record label has been held upright and signed talented artist called ( T-Code) The signing which took place last week Monday has both party excited and ready to take on the music industry. “I’m so excited about my projects. The movie, the production company and my new record label and artistes”, stated the actress. “I am very grateful to God. I appreciate Him and all those that fully supported me in making my plans thumps up.” I looked out to sign many-more upcoming talented artist as they has a lot to derive from me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment