Saturday

Yoruba filmstars on tour of United States of America.


 Olaniyi Afonja
Yoruba filmstar actors and actresses  are on tour of  United States of America.
to thrill their international fans with scintillating stage performances at President Barack Obama’s country.
Their trip to the US was basically  for (Sanyeri Adeniyi Afonja),Eniola Badmus a k a Gbogbo Big Girls,
Bimbo Oshin,Kunle Adegbite,Murphy Afolabi is expected to give fillip to their ratings and careers as Yoruba filmstars.
Mercy Aigbe will also commence shooting  her newest movie in the states alongside her other actors and actresses  will be  feature in the movie.
"Sanyeri stated why he was unable to travel abroad" I've never been to oversea before meanwhile I made attempts twice and my visa application was not approved, one was when I wanted to travel to Canada with some of my colleagues for a big show and the other was at the German Embassy. But my words then was that I believe I would travel to Europe and United States of America someday.
Because my fans in London are keen on to see me and I get calls even from different parts of the world everyday asking me to come, but one has to be careful when it comes to handling such requests, in-other not to fall into the hands of fraudsters decoying as promoters.But  today am indebted and intoxicated  with this journey becouse it finally happened like play like play at the moment I got a visa to the United States of America for a 4-month tour which will see me tour several states and shoot some movies in OBAMA'S country.  
ILU OBA DUNGON OOOOOO

 
Bimbo Oshin
 
Mercy Aigbe

Saheed Balogun

No comments:

Post a Comment