Monday

Nollywood Actor Kayode Dosunmu preparing for his son's wedding.

Superlative superstar,Kayode Dosunmu AKA Pa Kasunmu,that has been bedridden for a very long time is now hale and healthy. This actor has been battling with both kidney and heart related ailments before now. In late 2013, a clarion call was made to Nigerians to help raise funds for his treatment. The Lagos and Ogun State governments then donated some amount of money for his cause, while Nigerians made their own widow's mites. the actor outspoken to the public,"I am now okay and out of the hospital, I am presently in my house. I thank God that I am now hale and hearty." He is now preparing for his first son wedding, Tunde Odumosu. Which is scheduled to hold next Month in Lagos State, was signed by the actor himself, Although he prefers to be discreet about the forthcoming event for obvious and numerous reasons, the development has, no doubt, rekindled the hope of his fans that have been agonizing over his health. Due to what we gathered,one of his colleagues, that happened to remain anonymity, expressed his joy over the development, saying, “When I heard that he is preparing for his son wedding, I felt so happy for him. Although he seems to be playing it close to his chest, I pray God spare his life to witness the day. Being alive to witness his son get married will surely give him infinite joy, particularly when you consider his health challenge. has his son will not underestimate his father's role.” He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment